Admission for International Students
All international students(Non-Emirati and/or students who do not have a UAE family book)
1. Click on “Apply Now”
2. Fill the required fields to create a profile.
3. Complete the expressions part of the application (5 questions interview).
4. Complete the writing part of the application.
5. Complete all other sections of the application.
6. Click on “Submit Application”.
1. IELTS(Academic)5.5 or TOEFL IBT 71 or EmSAT English exam 1250.
2. EmSAT Math Score of 750 or higher
2. A copy of valid Passport (color page).
3. A copy of valid Residence Visa/ Not Required for GCC countries (color page).
4. A copy of valid Emirates ID (Front and Back/color page).
5. A copy of a passport size photo.
6. A copy of an attested high school certificate & equivalency letter
1. UAE Ministry of Education: A minimum of 75% for Elite and Advanced stream/80% for General Stream
2. International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP): 24 points
3. British System (AS/A Levels): 2 B’s
4. American System: 80%
5. Other Curriculums: 80%
- if from government schools or abroad, requires attestation from Ministry of education.
- if from Dubai private schools requires, attestation from Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- if from Abu Dhabi private schools need, requires attestation from Abu Dhabi Educational Council.
- if from other Emirates private schools, requires attestation from Educational Zone in that emirate.
DXB Campus email: firstname.lastname@example.org - DXB Tel no: 04- 4021444. AUH Campus email: email@example.com -AUH Tel no: 02- 5993593
-Admission fees should be paid when submitting the admission application
-No refunds in case of rejection.
-Admission approvals will be based on seat availability and completing all requirements