Admittance/Acceptance to university BA programs
All Students (National and International).
1. Click on “Apply Now”
2. Fill the required fields to create a profile.
3. Complete the writing part of the application.
4. Complete the expressions part of the application (4questions interview).
5. Upload your personal statement.
6. Complete all other sections of the application.
7. Click on “Submit Application”.
1. A copy of valid Passport (color page).
2. A copy of valid Residence Visa/ Not Required for GCC countries (color page).
3. A copy of valid Emirates ID (Front and Back/color page).
4. A copy of a passport size photo.
5. A copy of an attested high school certificate & equivalency letter
a. UAE Ministry of Education: A minimum of 70% for Elite and Advanced stream/80% for General Stream
b. International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP): 30 points
c. British System (A Levels): 2 B
d. American System: 80%
e. Other Curriculums: 80%
I. if from government schools or abroad, requires attestation from Ministry of education.
II. if from Dubai private schools requires, attestation from Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
III. if from Abu Dhabi private schools need, requires attestation from Abu Dhabi Educational Council.
IV. if from other Emirates private schools, requires attestation from Educational Zone in that emirate.
6. For full admission criteria: https://www.zu.ac.ae/main/en/fall-2022-programs/admission-criteria
DXB Campus email: email@example.com - DXB Tel no: 04- 4021444. AUH Campus email: firstname.lastname@example.org -AUH Tel no: 02- 5993593
-Admission fees should be paid when submitting the admission application
-No refunds in case of rejection.
-Admission approvals will be based on seat availability and completing all requirements