Extract Academic Transcript in English Language for undergraduate students
• The average time for application submission: 5 minutes • The average time to issue the certificate: 2 working days
Alumni / Undergraduate
Issuing an academic transcript upon the student’s or alumni's request
1. Click Login.
2. Use your ZU ID and password.
3. Click Start.
4. In case you have a comment, please write it in the comment box.
6. You will receive automatic email with payment instructions link.
7. When you click on the link it will take you to the electronic gate system (e-dirham). You can then pay either by e-dirham or credit card.
8. You will receive the payment confirmation invoice in your email.
9. Finance Department and Enrollment & Registration Department will start the service.
10. Enrollment & Registration Department will send you a notification that the document is ready for collection from the Registration Office.
Student Id card, and Emirates ID/Passport for the verification of the requester
Enrollment & Registration Department: RegistrarAuh[@]zu.ac.ae. or RegistrarDxb[@]zu.ac.ae.
1. Any official document issued for a student by the Enrollment & Registration Department needs to be picked up personally.
2. All official documents that are not picked up by stipulated time, will be shredded.
3. Enrollment & Registration Department will not process any academic transcript request during the exam period, will resume after 3 working days from rolling the grades.
4. Any student who has hold on his/her records, will not be permitted to receive the academic transcript until the hold is cleared.
5. All above mention tuition fees are including VAT in line with the requirements of the Federal Decree Law No. 08 of 2017 and its Executive Regulations.
6. The request will expire automatically if not paid for within 3 working days.