Issue " to Whom It May Concern" certificates (Study Continuation) - Digital PDF
- The average time for application submission: 5 minutes - The average time to issue the digital document: 2 working days
Issuing “To Whom It May Concern” digital certificate (study continuation) upon the student’s request to certify he/she is a student at ZU.
1. Click Login
2. Use your ZU ID and password
3. Click Start
4. In case you have a comment, please write it in the comment box
6. Admissions & Registration Department will issue the digital certificate
7. Admissions & Registration Department will send you an email with digital “To Whom It May
Concern” certificate attached as a file
Admissions & Registration Department: Abu Dhabi: RegistrarAuh[@]zu.ac.ae Male Campus 02-5993659 / Female Campus 02-5993773 - Dubai: RegistrarDxb[@]zu.ac.ae 04-4021444
1. Any official digital document issued for a student by the Admissions & Registration Department
needs to be sent to official e-mail address provided by student.
2. Admissions & Registration Department will not process any digital letter request during the exam
period, will resume after 2 working days from the rolling the grades.
Goal 11: Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
Several sustainable development goals are embedded within the services of Registrar’s Office, ensure a quality education by providing quality services. This includes streaming our services to our students to allow them to have peace of mind and focus on their education and personal development than be burdened by administrative paperwork and making inconvenient trips to the campus. Course registration as well as requests for enrolment confirmation and attestation certificates have become web-based services significantly reducing paper waste. This in turn reduces our carbon footprint and helps mitigate the effects of climate change, and the greenhouse gas emissions associated with visiting the campus is another added environmental benefit. Together these benefits contribute to the responsible consumption and production within our institution while providing a high-quality education, and simultaneously prompting sustainable cities and communities.