Issue a staff ID Card as a replacement (Abu Dhabi Campus Only)
2 Working Days
AED 52.5 including VAT
Replace the staff university ID card in case of lost or damage.
1. Click Login.
2. Use your ZU ID and password.
3. Click Start.
4. In case you have a comment, please write it in the comment box.
6. You will receive automatic email with payment instructions link.
7. When you click in the link it will take you to the electronic gate system (e-dirham). You can then pay either by e-dirham or credit card.
8. You will receive the payment confirmation invoice in your email.
9. Finance department and Campus Physical Development & Services Department will start the service.
10. Campus Physical Development & Services Department will send you a notification that the document is ready for collection from the Lost & Found Office (Location- ADM-0-048)
Abu Dhabi: Campus Physical Development & Services Department
CPDO Reception 02599-3222
1. This procedure is implemented in Abu Dhabi Campus Only
2. Any ID card that is not picked up by stipulated time, will be shredded
3. The request will expire automatically if not paid for within 3 working days.
Goal 11: Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
Several sustainable development goals are embedded within the services of Campus Physical Development & Services Office, ensure a quality education by providing quality services. This includes streaming our services to our students to allow them to have peace of mind and focus on their education and personal development than be burdened by administrative paperwork and making inconvenient trips to the campus. Locker registration, car Registration, Lost & Found, Online print request etc. have become web-based services significantly reducing paper waste. This in turn reduces our carbon footprint and helps mitigate the effects of climate change, and the greenhouse gas emissions associated with visiting the campus is another added environmental benefit. Together these benefits contribute to the responsible consumption and production within our institution while providing a high-quality education, and simultaneously prompting sustainable cities and communities.