Issuing To Whom It May Concern Certificate Regarding not receiving Financial Aid-Digital PDF
The average time for application submission: 5 minutes /The average time to issue the digital document: 2 working days
Issuing “To Whom It May Concern” digital certificate regarding not receiving Financial Aid upon student’s request to certify he/she is not receiving Financial Aid from the university.
1. Click Login
2. Use your ZU ID and password
3. Click Start
4. Please write the name of Organization that requested the certificate in the comment box.
6. Student Support Unit will issue the certificate.
7. Student Support Unit will send you an email with the certificate attached as a file.
Submit your inquiries to: https://fa.zu.ac.ae/Enquiries/EnquirySurvey?f=1
1. Any official document issued for a student by Student Support Unit
needs to be sent to official e-mail address provided by the student.
2. Student Support Unit will not process any digital letter request during Summer Semester or during official University breaks.
Financial aid services provided by Zayed University ensures inclusivity and equitable quality education and ensure lifelong learning opportunities for students who come from low-income family.