Parking Violation Fine Payment
CPDS - 11
Payment needs to be done on the same day
Employees / Alumni / Organizations / Undergraduate
Parking violation fine payment for the students, faculty and staff (Both campuses)
1. Click Login.
2. Use your ZU ID and password.
3. Click Start.
4. In case you have a comment, please write it in the comment box.
6. You will receive automatic email with payment instructions link.
7. When you click in the link it will take you to the electronic gate system. You can then pay either by e-dirham or credit card.
8. You will receive the payment confirmation invoice in your email.
9. Finance department and Campus Physical Development & Services Department will start the service.
10. Campus Physical Development & Services Department will send you a notification stating that "The car clamp is removed"
Car Plate Details
1. Red parking spaces are for the emergency vehicles only, violated parking in such areas causes a delay to the Emergency Response Team in the case of an emergency.
2. Blue parking spaces are designated for people with determination only.
3. Parking in the reserved spaces for senior management, visitors and university vehicles is considered as a violation.
4. Parking inside the campus during non-core hours, weekends and public holidays is prohibited unless approval is granted from CPDS
5. In Dubai Campus - Male Students are requested to park at Entry - 3 & 4.
6. In Abu Dhabi Campus - Female Students are requested to park at Entry – Gate 1, 2 & 9.
7. In Abu Dhabi Campus - Male Students are requested to park at Entry – Gate 5, 6 & 8.
8. Car park violation procedure:
a. First Violation A first warning notice will be placed on the vehicle and the violation is recorded accordingly.
b. Second Violation A second warning notice is a sticker which will be placed on the vehicle and the violation is recorded accordingly.
c. Third Violation The vehicle will be “Booted/Clamped”.
9. If you have any concerns or suggestions feel free to contact us.
Dubai campus - FacilitiesDXB@zu.ac.ae
Abu Dhabi Campus - FacilitiesAUH@zu.ac.ae
Goal 1. Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
Goal 2. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
Several sustainable development goals are embedded within the services of Campus Physical Development & Services Office, ensure a quality education by providing quality services. This includes streaming our services to our students to allow them to have peace of mind and focus on their education and personal development than be burdened by administrative paperwork and making inconvenient trips to the campus. Locker registration, Car Registration, Lost & Found, Online print request etc. have become web-based services significantly reducing paper waste. This in turn reduces our carbon footprint and helps mitigate the effects of climate change, and the greenhouse gas emissions associated with visiting the campus is another added environmental benefit. Together these benefits contribute to the responsible consumption and production within our institution while providing a high-quality education, and simultaneously prompting sustainable cities and communities.