Provide Career Counseling Services
Services provided within one working day
Provide career awareness and coaching to students on decision making, career choices and development of essential career related skills.
1. Log in with your ZU ID number and password
2. Press on the Start icon to begin
3. Fill in the counselling form and select a date and time from the timings available for counselling
4. Select if the service will be Face to Face or Virtual via Webex
6. Get Confirmation on the Date/Time and link ( for virtual appointments through Webex) by Email
7. Meet with the Career counselor in the Student Careers and Alumni Department (AUH 0.133 or R-GF-060A) or virtually through Webex
AUH - firstname.lastname@example.org; DXB - Rafeef.Dahir@zu.ac.ae
-In case if you didn't attend an appointment three times, service will be closed unless you meet with career counselor.
Provide career awareness and coaching to students on decision making, career choices and development of essential career related skills to promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all.