The average time for application submission: 5 minutes/ The average time to issue the digital document: 2 working days
Issuing a digital certificate regarding the required documents to apply for Financial Aid in the university upon student’s request.
1. Click Login
2. Use your ZU ID and password
3. Click Start
5. Student Support Unit will issue the certificate.
6. Student Support Unit will send you an email with the certificate attached as a file.
Submit your inquiries to: https://fa.zu.ac.ae/Enquiries/EnquirySurvey?f=1
1. Any official document issued for a student by Student Support Unit
needs to be sent to official e-mail address provided by the student.
2. Student Support Unit will not process any digital letter request during Summer Semester or during official University breaks.
Financial aid services provided by Zayed University ensures inclusivity and equitable quality education and ensure lifelong learning opportunities for students who come from low-income family.