Master Programs - Letter of Examination Leave
Master students must fill up the e-service form
• Graduate Registrar Office check the financial status of the master student with Finance Department.
• If the financial status is cleared, the transcript will be issued and sent to master students to their ZU email.
• If the financial status is not cleared, the master student will be notified to clear the finances in order to proceed with the request.
• If there is a library hold, Graduate Registrar Office requests the master student to clear the hold in order to proceed with the request.
• Master students must notify the Graduate Registrar Office once they clear their accounts
Student must attach the course syllabus or the exam announcement to the request as support document
Graduate Registrar AUH
Student account should be clear