* Applying for Cash Housing
* Applying to notify Zayed University of any change in the family situation or if the spouse commences work with a Government organization, which will impact the cash housing benefit.
* Fill in the E-form
* Attach the required documents
* Tick the cash housing advance option
* press submit
Faculty & Staff
* spouse’s passport and residence visa copies.
• Employees occupying Zayed University’s allocated accommodation, will be required to vacate the unit or transfer the lease in their names at the time of their employment contract renewal, as per the new procedure for cash housing which was in effect on August 14th, 2016.
* Employees are required to fill in the form to notify Zayed University of any change in their family situation or if the spouse commences work with a Government organization, which will impact the cash housing benefit.
* Cash housing is paid in arrears with salary at the end of each month and is prorated for part of the month.
* Cash housing allowance is determined based on the marital status of the employee and the residence of the spouse (on a residence visa) in the UAE at least 7 months of the year.