Here students with Disabilities are able to register with Student Accessibility Services Department (SAS). This form is to be used by students to self-identify their status as a person with a disability. While requests for disability services may be made at any time, we strongly encourage you to submit this request with your documentations as early as possible. Information provided to SAS is confidential.
1. Click Login.
2. Use your ZU ID and password to login.
3. Fill the "Student Registration Form" fields.
4. Attach the requiered document.
5. Click Submit.
6. The request will be reviewed, and you will be contacted by Student Accessibility Services staff.
• Medical report
• Passport copy, especially a copy of the last page in the passport
• ID card (front & back)
• Family book copy
• Passport size photo
• Sanad Card for people with disabilities copy
(Dubai): Rania.Ali@zu.ac.ae - 04 402 1347 (Abu Dhabi): Hassan.Wardi@zu.ac.ae - 02 599 3186
Processing, please wait...