* The program is designed to give UAE employees on grades (3, 4s, 4,5s) the opportunity to gain knowledge and guidance from Mentors of different backgrounds and experiences.
* Mentorship provides a safe learning environment and focuses on the professional development of the mentee.
* The duration of the mentoring sessions can last from 3 to 6 months. The aim of the mentoring sessions can be focused on the overall career development or can be project based.
As a Mentee:
- You will be prompted to enter a user name and password, enter your ZU ID and Login Password.
- You need to select Mentor from the list provided, you will be able to review the Mentor’s profile
- Write a comment to specify mentoring area
- Click on Submit
- Once you submit, you will receive notification emails as the process goes until end of the mentoring duration.
- At the end of the mentoring duration, notification will be sent to fill the evaluation form.
- log in and press on the evaluation form, then fill, save and attach the form.
- press Submit.
•Mentors and Mentees should commit to the program for the assigned time frame.
• Should be on time and be prepared for scheduled mentoring meetings
• Notify my mentor/mentee if I am unable to keep my mentoring session
• Engage in the relationship with an open mind.
• Keep discussions within the mentoring relationship confidential
• Seek assistance with the mentoring program administrator when needed, and notify him/her of any significant change
Processing, please wait...