All international students(Non-Emirati and/or students who do not have a UAE family book)
1. Click on “Create a profile”
2. Fill the required fields to create a profile.
3. Click on “Start an application”
4. Click on “Start a new undergraduate application”
5. Click on “Start a new opportunity here”
6. Complete all sections of the application
7. Click on “Submit Application”
8. Go to “My Account”
9. Click on “Upload Supplemental Documents”
10. click on “choose file” to select the file you want to upload (in PDF format)
11. Attach all required documents
12. Click on “Upload All” to upload your documents
1. IELTS(Academic)5.5 or TOEFL IBT 71 or EmSAT English exam 1250.
2. A copy of valid Passport (color page).
3. A copy of valid Residence Visa/ Not Required for GCC countries (color page).
4. A copy of valid Emirates ID (Front and Back/color page).
5. A copy of a passport size photo.
6. A copy of an attested high school certificate & equivalency letter
- if from government schools or abroad need to attest from Ministry of education.
- if from Dubai private schools need to attest from Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- if from Abu Dhabi private schools need to attest from Abu Dhabi Educational Council.
- if from other Emirates private schools need to attest from Educational Zone in that emirate.
DXB Campus email: dxb_admission[@]zu.ac.ae. - DXB Tel no: 04- 4021444. AUH Campus email: auh_admission[@]zu.ac.ae. -AUH Tel no: 02- 5993593
-Admission fees should be paid when submitting the admission application
-No refunds in case of rejection.
-Admission approvals will be based on seat availability and completing all requirements
Processing, please wait...