- The average time for application submission: 5 minutes - The average time to issue the digital document: 2 working days
Issuing “To Whom It May Concern” digital certificate (study continuation) upon the student’s request to certify he/she is a student at ZU.
1. Click Login
2. Use your ZU ID and password
3. Click Start
4. In case you have a comment, please write it in the comment box
6. Admissions & Registration Department will issue the digital certificate
7. Admissions & Registration Department will send you an email with digital “To Whom It May
Concern” certificate attached as a file
Admissions & Registration Department: Abu Dhabi: RegistrarAuh[@]zu.ac.ae Male Campus 02-5993659 / Female Campus 02-5993773 - Dubai: RegistrarDxb[@]zu.ac.ae 04-4021444
1. Any official digital document issued for a student by the Admissions & Registration Department
needs to be sent to official e-mail address provided by student.
2. Admissions & Registration Department will not process any digital letter request during the exam
period, will resume after 2 working days from the rolling the grades.
Processing, please wait...