Re-issuing the official diploma in case of lost, damage, or typo mistake.
(Please before starting the service, Hand the original passport, passport copy, and court letter if needed to the Enrollment & Registration Department. The Staff will verify and take the copy only)
1. Click Login.
2. Use your ZU ID and password.
3. Click Start.
4. In case you have a comment, please write it in the comment box.
6. you will receive automatic email with payment instructions link.
7.when you click in the link it will take you to the electronic gate system (e-dirham). You can then pay either by e-dirham or credit card.
8. you will receive the payment confirmation invoice in your email.
9. Finance department and Enrollment & Registration Department will start the service.
10. Enrollment & Registration Department will send you a notification that the document is ready for collection from the Registration Office.
1. Original Passport
2. Passport copy
3. Court letter in needed
Enrollment & Registration Department: RegistrarAuh@zu.ac.ae or RegistrarDxb@zu.ac.ae
Terms and Conditions
1. Any official documents issued for a student by the Registrar’s office needs to be picked up personally.
2. All official documents that are not picked up by stipulated time, will be archived.
3. All above mention tuition fees are including VAT in line with the requirements of the Federal Decree Law No. 08 of 2017 and its Executive Regulations
4. The request will expire automatically if not paid for within 3 working days