Student self-registration to courses for each semester in order to have a schedule
Your key contact person for Online Registration is your ADVISOR. Please make an appointment with your Advisor via ARM to review your planned courses and get the temporary advising hold removed so that you can register to courses.
1. Click Start, you will be redirect to Banner Web site.
2. Click on Secure Area.
3. Enter your ZU ID and Password to login. (Student will only be able to proceed with remaining steps based on his/her time ticket which contains the date and time for registration and can be viewed online on SAP website).
4. Student inserts the courses he/she must register in.
5. Student submits his/her requests and gets an immediate response showing that the process was successfully completed or there is an issue with his/her course selection so he/she will do additional changes to complete the schedule.
Admissions & Registration Department: RegistrarAuh[@]zu.ac.ae. or RegistrarDxb[@]zu.ac.ae.
1. Admissions & Registration Department is not authorized to remove the temporary advising hold for students. The advising hold is temporarily assigned to students in Banner Web and can be removed by students' advisors after advising appointment is complete.
2. Admissions & Registration Department decides dates for online registration for different cohorts of students based on their GPA hours.
Processing, please wait...