*Average time for application submission: 20 minutes *Average time to admit: 2 weeks from the graduate programs admissions deadline
Application for Graduate Program Admission
1. Click "Start" to be redirected to the Application for Graduate Program Admission.
2. If you are already registered, please enter your email address and password to log in.
3. Click "Create a Profile" to register with our email address and password and submit.
4. Complete the Application for Graduate Program Admission by entering your information in each of the sections. Fields with a red asterisk (*) are required and must be completed before you can submit your application. Additional questions may become required based on your answers to a previous question.
5. Click "Submit Application".
6. Click "My Account" to submit the required supplemental documents and receipt of the non-refundable application fee in PDF format.
7. Click "My Account" to submit the names of two referees who will write the confidential letters of recommendation on your behalf.
8. Click "Log Out".
1. Completed, signed and submitted online Application for Graduate Program Admission.
2. Official transcript with translation in English (if necessary) indicating degree received and when.
3. Ministry of Higher Education letter recognizing your degree in the U.A.E. if it is granted by a foreign university (if applicable).
4. An IELTS (Academic) overall band score of not less than 6.0 (The College of Education requires minimum sub scores no less than 5.0), or an internet-based TOEFL total score of not less than 79 iBT.
5. Two confidential letters of recommendation.
6. Current resume (CV) in English that indicates work/professional experience and educational milestones.
7. 250-Word essay (Two essays are required for the College of Education).
8. Writing sample in English (Master of Arts (M.A.) in Communications and Master of Arts (M.A.) in Diplomacy and International Studies programs).
9. A passport copy.
10. A passport-size photo.
11. An Emirates ID card copy (UAE residents only).
12. Application fee payment receipt.
Maureen Goodwin /Maureen.Goodwin[@]zu.ac.ae. +971-2-599-3605
1. Admission of male and female national and international students to Zayed University master’s degree programs is subject to minimum academic and, in some instances, work experience standards which are defined by the Office of Graduate Studies.
2. Colleges may set higher admission standards for specific programs.
3. Although admission to graduate programs is open to males and females of all nationalities,
admission is limited and competitive. Applicants meeting the minimum entry qualifications are not guaranteed admission.
4. The size of each cohort is normally limited to 30 participants.
5. The payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420 should be made by bank transfer (referencing your full name and application number):
National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)
Khalifa Street - Main Branch
Account Number: 6204710666
Swift Code: NBADAEAAXXX
6. Please attach and submit all relevant supplemental documentation and a receipt of the payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420 in PDF format.
7. Your application will not be processed unless you have attached and submitted online the relevant supplemental documentation, a receipt of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420 in PDF format and the names of two referees who will write the confidential letters of recommendation on your behalf.
8. Once you have submitted your application for graduate program admission it can no longer be edited or changed. Only your profile/contact information can be changed.
9. To make changes to your program of study, anticipated entry term, etc. once you have submitted your application for graduate program admission you must contact Graduate Studies Deanship at +971-2-599-3605.
10. Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message.
11. The status of your application submission will be updated in the "My Applications" area.
Processing, please wait...