*Average time for application submission: 20 minutes *Average time to admit: 2 weeks from the graduate programs admissions deadline
Application for Graduate Program Admission
1. Click "Start" to be redirected to the Application for Graduate Program Admission.
2. If you are already registered, please enter your email address and password to log in.
3. Click "Create a Profile" to register with our email address and password and submit.
4. Complete the Application for Graduate Program Admission by entering your information in each of the sections. Fields with a red asterisk (*) are required and must be completed before you can submit your application. Additional questions may become required based on your answers to a previous question.
5. Click "Submit Application".
6. Click "My Account" to submit the required supplemental documents and receipt of the non-refundable application fee in PDF format.
7. Click "Log Out".
1. Completed, signed and submitted online Application for Graduate Program Admission.
2. An earned baccalaureate degree in a discipline considered appropriate to the graduate program from an accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 (or 2.5 for conditional admission) or higher on a 4.0 point scale or equivalent.
3. Ministry of Higher Education letter recognizing your degree in the U.A.E. if it is granted by a foreign university (if applicable).
5. Official transcript with translation in English (if necessary) indicating degree received and when.
6. An official copy of English language proficiency document for:
• Programs Taught in English: ▪ A TOEFL score of 213 CBT, 79 iBT (or 197 CBT, 71 iBT for conditional admission), or ▪ An IELTS (Academic) overall band score of not less than 6.0 (or 5.5 for conditional admission), or ▪ 1400 on the EmSAT English examination (or 1250 for conditional admission).
• Programs Taught in Arabic: ▪ A TOEFL score of 133 CBT, 45 iBT, or ▪ An IELTS (Academic) overall band score of not less than 4.5, or ▪ 950 on the EmSAT English examination.
7. An official copy of Arabic language proficiency document for programs taught in Arabic: ▪ 1100 on the EmSAT Arabic examination.
8. Current resume (CV) in English that indicates work/professional experience and educational milestones.
9. 250-Word essay (only for Master of Arts (M.A.) in Communications)
10. Writing sample in English (only for Master of Arts (M.A.) in Diplomacy and International Studies)
11. A passport copy and UAE visa (if applicable).
12. A passport-size photo.
13. An Emirates ID card copy (UAE residents only).
14. Application fee payment receipt.
Maureen Goodwin /Maureen.Goodwin@zu.ac.ae +971-2-599-3605
1. Admission of male and female national and international students to Zayed University master’s degree programs is subject to minimum academic and, in some instances, work experience standards which are defined by the Office of Graduate Studies.
2. Colleges may set higher admission standards for specific programs.
3. Although admission to graduate programs is open to males and females of all nationalities, admission is limited and competitive. Applicants meeting the minimum entry qualifications are not guaranteed admission.
4. The size of each cohort is normally limited to 30 students.
5. The payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420 should be made by bank transfer (referencing your full name and application number):
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
FIRST ABU DHABI BANK, HEAD OFFICE
PO BOX 6316, ABU DHABI
Account Number: 4021003597649018
Swift Code: NBADAEAAXXX
Should you have any finance query, please contact Ms. Amina at 04-4021214, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ms. Afra AlRemeithi at 04-4021819, email: Afra.AlRemeithi@zu.ac.ae
6. Please attach and submit all relevant supplemental documentation and a receipt of the payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420 in PDF format.
7. Your application will not be processed unless you have attached and submitted online the relevant supplemental documentation, a receipt of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420 in PDF format
8. Once you have submitted your application for graduate program admission it can no longer be edited or changed. Only your profile/contact information can be changed.
9. To make changes to your program of study, anticipated entry term, etc. once you have submitted your application for graduate program admission you must contact Graduate Studies Deanship at +971-2-599-3605.
10. Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message.
11. The status of your application submission will be updated in the "My Applications" area.