Master Programs - Graduate Student Handbook
• Master students must fill up the e-service form
• Master students must have a graduate status (MG)
• Graduate Registrar Office check the financial status of the master student with finance department.
• If the financial status is cleared, the transcript will be issued and sent to master students to their ZU email.
• If the financial status is not cleared, the master student will be notified to clear the finances in order to proceed with the request.
• If there is a library hold, Graduate Registrar Office requests the master student to clear the hold in order to proceed with the request.
• Master students must notify the Graduate Registrar Office once they clear their accounts
Kalthoum Al Marzouqi - Email Kalthoum.AlMarzouqi[@]zu.ac.ae.>- 025993562
Student account should be clear
Processing, please wait...