• The average time for application submission: 20 minutes •The average time to admit: based on seat availability and completing the requirement
Non current : All Emirati and national mother students who are previously graduated from high school
(less than 10 years).
1. Click on “Create a profile”
2. Fill the required fields to create a profile.
3. Click on “Start an application”
4. Click on “Start a new undergraduate application”
5. Click on “Start a new opportunity here”
6. Complete all sections of the application
7. Click on “Submit Application”
8. Go to “My Account”
9. Click on “Upload Supplemental Documents”
10. click on “choose file” to select the file you want to upload (in PDF format)
11. Attach all required documents
12. Click on “Upload All” to upload your documents
Emirati and National mother students
1- EmSAT English exam with passing grade 800 or higher.
2- A copy of valid Passport (page 1 and unified number page).
3- A copy of valid Emirates ID (Front and Back).
4- A copy of Family book (father and student page).
5- A copy of one passport size photo.
6- A copy of Birth Certificate.
7- A copy of high school certificate.
- Have completed 12 years school with a 70% (or equivalent) average in academic subjects.
- Or 5 O level Subjects and 2 AS/A subjects with passing grade C and above.
(Arabic and Islamic Studies are not included).
- Or have completed the IB diploma with at least 24 points.
8 -Attestation & Equivalence high school certificate.
- if from government schools or abroad need to attest from Ministry of education.
- if from Dubai private schools need to attest from Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- if from Abu Dhabi private schools need to attest from Abu Dhabi Educational Council.
- if from other Emirates private schools need to attest from Educational Zone in that emirate.
9- For National Mother Students, we need:
- A copy of Mother Emirates ID.
- A copy of Mother Family Book.
- A copy of Mother Passport.
DXB Campus email: dxb_admission[@]zu.ac.ae. - DXB Tel no: 04- 4021444. AUH Campus email: auh_admission[@]zu.ac.ae. -AUH Tel no: 02- 5993593
Admission approvals will be based on seat availability and completing all requirements
Processing, please wait...