• The average time for application submission: 5 minutes • The average time to issue the certificate: 2 working days
Replace the student university ID card in case of lost or damage
1. Click Login.
2. Use your ZU ID and password.
3. Click Start.
4. In case you have a comment, please write it in the comment box.
6. you will receive automatic email with payment instructions link.
7.when you click in the link it will take you to the electronic gate system (e-dirham). You can then pay either by e-dirham or credit card.
8. you will receive the payment confirmation invoice in your email.
9. Finance department and Enrollment & Registration Department will start the service.
10. Enrollment & Registration Department will send you a notification that the document is ready for collection from the Registration Office.
Enrollment & Registration Department: RegistrarAuh[@]zu.ac.ae. or RegistrarDxb[@]zu.ac.ae.
1. This procedure is implemented in Dubai Office ONLY, for Abu Dhabi Office the student should hand the receipt to Campus Physical Development Office as they process it in coordination with SERCO
2. Any official document issued by the and hand to the Enrollment & Registration Department staff needs to be picked up personally
3. Any ID card that is not picked up by stipulated time, will be shredded
4. The request will expire automatically if not paid for within 3 working days.
Processing, please wait...