• The average time for application submission: 5 minutes • The average time to issue the certificate: 2 working days
Replace the student university ID card in case of lost or damage
1. Click Login.
2. Use your ZU ID and password.
3. Click Start.
4. In case you have a comment, please write it in the comment box.
6. You will receive automatic email with payment instructions link.
7. When you click in the link it will take you to the electronic gate system (e-dirham). You can then pay either by e-dirham or credit card.
8. You will receive the payment confirmation invoice in your email.
9. Finance department and Admissions & Registration Department will start the service.
10. Admissions & Registration Department will send you a notification that the document is ready for collection from the Registration Office.
Abu Dhabi: Campus Physical Development & Services Department - Dubai: Admissions & Registration Department: RegistrarDxb[@]zu.ac.ae 04-4021444
1. This procedure is implemented in Dubai Office ONLY, for Abu Dhabi Office the student should hand the receipt to Campus Physical Development & Services Department as they process it in coordination with SERCO
2. Any official document issued by the and hand to the Admissions & Registration Department staff needs to be picked up personally
3. Any ID card that is not picked up by stipulated time, will be shredded
4. The request will expire automatically if not paid for within 3 working days.
Goal 11: Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
Several sustainable development goals are embedded within the services of Registrar’s Office, ensure a quality education by providing quality services. This includes streaming our services to our students to allow them to have peace of mind and focus on their education and personal development than be burdened by administrative paperwork and making inconvenient trips to the campus. Course registration as well as requests for enrolment confirmation and attestation certificates have become web-based services significantly reducing paper waste. This in turn reduces our carbon footprint and helps mitigate the effects of climate change, and the greenhouse gas emissions associated with visiting the campus is another added environmental benefit. Together these benefits contribute to the responsible consumption and production within our institution while providing a high-quality education, and simultaneously prompting sustainable cities and communities.